Scientific Advisory Board
The Scientific Advisory Board is composed of international experts in the topics covered in the project. Their task is to assess the scientific achievements and to advise the project team on their work. The Scientific Advisory Board will also help for the visibility of the scientific outcome of the project.
Members of the Scientific Advisory Board
- Ronald D. Lee, Professor of Demography and Economics at the University of California, Berkeley. Director of the Center on the Economics and Demography of Aging (CEDA). He co-directs with Andrew Mason the National Transfer Accounts (NTA) project.
- Andrew Mason, Professor of Economics at the University of Hawaii and Senior Fellow in Population and Health Studies at the East-West Center, Honolulu, Hawaii. With Ronald D. Lee he is co-directing the National Transfer Accounts (NTA) project.
- Edward Palmer, Professor of Social Insurance Economics. Swedish Social Insurance Agency. Uppsala Center for Labor Studies and Department of Economics, Uppsala.
- Emilio Zagheni, Assistant Professor of Sociology at Queens College of the City University of New York (CUNY).
- Graziella Caselli, Honorary Professor of the Italian University by the Ministry of Research and University.
- Bernd Marin, Executive Director of the European Centre for Social Welfare Policy and Research in Vienna. From 1984 to 1988 Professor of Comparative Political and Social Research at the European University Institute (EUI), the EU University in Florence, where he was also Head of the Department of Political and Social Sciences (1986 - 1987).
- Tim Miller, Population Affairs Officer at the United Nations Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean in Santiago, Chile.
- Risto Pekka Vaittinen, Economist at the Finnish Centre for Pensions.
- Fanny Annemarie Kluge, Post-Doctoral Fellow at the Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research.
- Pieter Vanhuysse, Professor of Comparative Welfare State Research, Centre for Welfare State Research, Department of Political Science and Public Management, University of Southern Denmark.